Brush/Leaf Pick Up
Perrysburg Township brush pickup is for residential TREE TRIMMINGS and FALLEN BRANCHES, not for clearing of lots or removal of entire trees.
Brush Collection is done in sections. The Maintenance Department uses the following boundaries within Perrysburg Township.
- Section 1: area north of SR 795 and east of Perrysburg City limits
- Section 2: area east of SR 199 and south of SR 795
- Section 3: west of SR 199 to Perrysburg Township limits
Fall Brush Pickup for Township residences is as follows:
Beginning Monday, September 25, 2017 – Section 1
Beginning Monday, October 2, 2017 – Section 2
Beginning Monday, October 9, 2017 – Section 3
- Have brush out by 7:00 a.m. on the Monday of the start of your section
- Brush piles must be placed curbside by the posted date. Crews will not return for brush that is put out late.
- Brush must be placed close to the road with the cut ends of branches facing the road.
- Branches should be left as long as possible.
- All piles must be neatly stacked.
- Brush will not be picked up from clearing of lots.
- Brush only, is to be placed out at the curb; no building materials, weeds, or any other materials.
- There will be no brush drop off at Perrysburg Township Maintenance Department.
Brush pick-up is dependent on weather.