Brush/Leaf Pick Up
PERRYSBURG TOWNSHIP 2022 SPRING BRUSH PICK-UP
Perrysburg Township brush pickup is for residential TREE TRIMMINGS and FALLEN BRANCHES, not for clearing of lots or removal of entire trees.
Spring brush pick-up for Township residences is as follows:
Beginning Monday, April 4, 2022:Section 1: area north of SR 795 and east of Perrysburg City limits.
Beginning Monday, April 11, 2022: Section 2: area east of SR 199 and south of SR 795
Beginning Monday, April 18, 2022 Section 3: west of SR 199 to Perrysburg Township limits
- HAVE BRUSH OUT BY 7:00 A.M. ON THE DAY OF THE START OF YOUR SECTION
- Brush piles must be placed curbside by posted date. Crews will not return for brush that is put out late.
- Brush must be placed close to the road with the cut ends of branches facing the road.
- Branches should be left as long as possible.
- All piles must be neatly stacked
- Brush will not be picked up from clearing of lots Brush only, is to be placed out at curb; no building materials, weeds, or any other materials.
- There will be no brush drop off at Perrysburg Township Maintenance Department.
Brush pick-up is dependent on weather. If you miss brush pick up or have yard waste at other times of the year: Perrysburg Township has entered into a contract for resident yard waste disposal with Renewed Outdoors, LLC, 23691 N. Dixie Highway, Perrysburg, OH 43551. 1-844-RENEWOH (736-3964) or 419-874-5537 Most types of yard waste are accepted.