Brush/Leaf Pick Up
Spring Brush Pickup for Township residences begins April 6, 2020 with Section 1, as follows:
- Section 1: area north of SR 795 and east of Perrysburg City limits (begins
September 23, 2019)
- Section 2: area east of SR 199 and south of SR 795
- Section 3: west of SR 199 to Perrysburg Township limits
- Have brush out by 7:00 a.m. on the Monday of the start of your section
- Brush piles must be placed curbside by the posted date. Crews will not return for brush that is put out late.
- Brush must be placed close to the road with the cut ends of branches facing the road.
- Branches should be left as long as possible.
- All piles must be neatly stacked.
- Brush will not be picked up from clearing of lots.
- Brush only, is to be placed out at the curb; no building materials, weeds, or any other materials.
- There will be no brush drop off at Perrysburg Township Maintenance Department
Brush pick-up is dependent on weather.
Maintenance crews do not follow the service areas for leaf collection.
- Residents are asked to place leaves near the curb, or just off the edge of the pavement on un-curbed streets, to allow a more efficient pick up process. We ask all residents to please ensure leaves are free of sticks and rubbish.
- Please do NOT place leaves on the pavement. Further, on street parking causes problems during collection process but Maintenance crews will do their best to collect leaves within a matter of days.
- Perrysburg Township will continue to pick up leaves until they have collected all in the Township. If you have any question on when the crews will be out your way please contact Matt Hoffmann at 419.872.8862 (voice mail on 7th ring).
In addition to the scheduled Brush Pick-up, you may dispose of your brush outside of pick-up times at this location without cost to you: