Township Boards and Committees
Board of Zoning Appeals
The Board of Zoning Appeals meets as needed on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm. The functions of the Board of Appeals include hearing:
- Requests for variances from the terms of the Zoning Resolution
- Requests for a conditional use certificate
- An appeal from the decision of the Zoning Administrator
The Zoning Commission meets on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 pm. The functions of the Zoning Commission include:
- Establishing and amending the Township Zoning Resolution.
- Establishing and amending the Official Zoning Map.
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
The Finance Committee consists of three Perrysburg Township residents with extensive backgrounds in finance. Members serve as an advisory panel to Administration. Committee Members are appointed by the Board of Trustees. Meetings are scheduled as needed. The current Committee is made of of Mr. Dave Pruss, Chairman; Ms. Linda Wilker; and Mr. Fred Dannhauser.