Weed Violations


The complainant must notify the Township, in writing, preferably with the complaint form.  The complaint must include the name of the property owner, the mailing address of the property owner, and details of the complaint (pictures if possible).

Once all this information is collected it will be processed by the Administration Office for notices to be issued.